For Universal, the employees’ compensation goes beyond the money. We understand employees are interested in a life/work balance too and we support this by offering a competitive total rewards package which includes:
Competitive Compensation: Universal’s pay structure is market driven providing the employee a rewarding salary within the market.
Taking care of the employees physical and emotional health, Universal offers the following benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drugs Coverage
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Optional Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness program for the employee and family members
- Behavioral Health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K Savings Plan
Paid Time Off includes:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Vacation plan
- Personal / Sick Time (for non-exempt employees)
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Military Service
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
Career oriented benefits are covered thru:
- Educational Assistance Program
- Development Opportunities
Other advantages for Universal employees are:
- Flexible Schedule: When the position allows according to the employee responsibilities.
- Employee Discounts: As member of the Panasonic group, employees can shop for discounted Panasonic products at Panasonic Employee Store, and enjoy other corporate discounts at specific IT / Mobile stores.
- HR Employee System: This system gives you online access to your HR records, important news, documents, forms, time off requests, etc. This system is available 24/7 from any device connected to the internet, allowing you effortless access.